A website to showcase the capabilities and services of this electrical engineering group was built in Webflow.
SET group is a young, but experienced engineering and manufacturing group that focuses on developing next-generation power technology for the aerospace and defense industries. I worked with the SET Group founders to incorporate the copy that they wrote for the site into a well-organized and engaging structure.
- We created a sitemap to outline the structure and hierarchy of the site. With the various technologies, applications, and capabilites that were to be featured on the website, it was important to define what was going to live where and what language/terminology would be used.
- We discussed who would be the primary target audience for the site and what their goals and expectations would be. This influenced the layout of the website.
- We gathered inspirational websites and websites of competitors in the space to determine the best visual direction for the site's design.
- We worked through an iterative process of website design (done in Figma) and copywriting (provided by the SET group team) until each page was complete.
- We developed the website using the Webflow platform with client-first methodology